ENGLISH LANGUE WRITTEN & SPOKEN IS A MUST
A leading NGO in Amman is looking to hire:
Child Protection Focal Point:(Female)
The role of National Focal Point (NFP) is to provide a focus at national level for initiatives and activities designed to support implementation and development of the Child Protection Policy.
The NFP is tasked with supporting and coordinating activities that will ensure increased competence across National Associations and the development of child protection systems and processes.
The NFP will work in conjunction with and be supported by the National Director (ND) who has overall responsibility for child protection implementation. It is also expected that other colleagues will also work closely and share some responsibilities for child protection implementation support with the NFP.
1. Bachelor degree in Psychology or Social Science.
2. Minimum 3 years experience as a social worker or psychologist with NGOs. INGOs.
3. Must be well organized with good oral and written communication skills and the ability and energy to multi-task and prioritize.
4. Should have a professional manner, possess good interpersonal skills and a very strong work ethic.
5. Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
6. Fluency in written and spoken Arabic & English.
Those who interested and meet our requirements please do send the CV to:
HR.email@example.com mention in the subject the vacancy
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design