Date Posted: 2016/11/27 08:44:21
Expiry Date: 2017/01/16
Ref. JB3278972 Post Share Tweet
Accounts Receivable Manager
Jobs at this level are responsible for managing the financial offices within their section according to the directions of the financial controller. Jobs holders are also responsible fore reviewing financial statements and other advanced financial reports to ensure that internal and external customers have the relevant information needed to support operational and strategic decision making.
Technical & Executive:
– Participates in the development and implementation of accounting policies, processes and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
– Manages the day-to-day operations assigned for the function to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with established standards and procedures.
– Prepares more advanced reports and site budget according to set schedules so that all required information is available for review in a timely manner.
– Complies with all relevant safety, quality and health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
Job Competencies :
– Problem Solving & Decision Making
– Knowledge of Tax Law & Legislation
– Management Accounting
– Risk Analysis & Management
– Initiative & Drive for Results
B.A. degree in Accounting, Finance
Number of Vacancies:
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design