Roya TV is looking for a YouTube Certified, Experienced Senior Channel Manager to run the day to day activities of the YouTube operations and team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to help grow and further develop a great MCN.
The YouTube Channel Manager will be responsible for running all YouTube operations including devising and implementing audience development strategies, partnership and collaborations management, asset and copyright management – including all manual claiming activities and content ID claims and policies through the YouTube Content Manager system. They will also be responsible for managing the YouTube Team to support the continued development and growth of the YouTube Business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Run the day-to-day YouTube Team and operation
▪ Manage all manual claiming activities via the YouTube Content ID System
▪ Manage all channel Editorial – brief and work with partner producers and develop content in the best interests in the editorial ‘voice’ of the channel/s.
▪ Manage all channel Programming – brief and work with the both in house and partner producer to optimize channel and original programming concepts, to best deliver audience development, scheduling and deployment objectives
▪ Manage all production – act as project manager across both in house and partner producer resources to drive the completion of programming production to briefed standards and schedules
▪ Manage all channel audience development – build audience and loyalty through development of new and managing existing channel and programming concepts, including producing guides and training.
▪ Effectively use deployment and scheduling strategies to drive success from existing title and brands to new titles and brands
▪ Develop and manage the ‘communities’ of fans for the entertainment channels both on-platform and off-platform using social media and community outreach activity
▪ Develop launch and deployment plans for all new channel content
▪ Communicate channel programming strategy amongst internal stakeholders.
▪ Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use audience research and metrics to optimize audience development plans. Ability to plan, measure and report on program successes through targeted KPI’s.
▪ Work with the Head of Digital Media to continue to develop and grow YouTube operations within Jordan and Internationally.
Qualifications & Experience
▪ YouTube Certified.
▪ At least 2 years’ experience in channel programming, ideally within digital video network
▪ Strong interpersonal and communication skills to establish rapport with different areas of business
▪ Experience of managing and controlling editorial propositions online
▪ Have the ability to generate ideas and concepts
▪ Proven understanding of the current global digital landscape outside of YouTube, including relevant online locations for popular video sharing sites and popular social networks
▪ Previous experience of working with archive content an advantage
▪ Experience of commissioning, producing and creating quality video content for online distribution
▪ Understanding of production economics associated with making online video content
▪ Excellent understanding of entertainment content consumption on all digital platforms (online, mobile, IP-connected devices) in particular YouTube.
▪ Understanding of scheduling, channel and network management for online and IP-connected audiences alongside and in competition with traditional content consumption platforms (ie. Broadcast TV).
▪ Experience in on and off-YouTube marketing and promotion techniques, including social media platforms and community engagement.
▪ Experience in creating and managing channel brands.
▪ Numerate and analytical – comfortable with understanding and creating actions from audience data sources.
▪ A demonstrable success record with YouTube growth and development.
▪ Experience in managing a team.
Skills & Attributes
▪ A creative thinker able to transmit passion for online programming and advocacy to stakeholders
▪ A background in and understanding of Short form content and their audiences
▪ Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
▪ Artistic and commercial problem-solving creativity
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design