British Embassy Club Manager
The purpose of this role is to deliver the successful management of all areas of the British Club. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to the following:
• Managing the day to day running of the British Embassy Club.
• Security and Risk assessment.
• Organisation and PR of all events including liaising with suppliers and committee.
• Pre/Post season intensive cleaning and stock check of all items and equipment.
• Liaising with appropriate FCO staff/committee to ensure Health and Safety and maintenance issues are reported and fixed.
• Management and monitoring of utilities usage.
• Manage Club Business Accounts.
• Working with the Comms Manager and Senior Bar & Club Assistant to manage Bar Stock.
• Overall responsibility for management of the Club Staff.
Reporting to the Chairman and the Committee of the British Embassy Club.
Salary: From 970JD per Month depending on experience.
Working Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week. This role includes weekends and evenings, events and bar shifts. (A job-share may be possible.) Working a set rota and shift pattern including early/late/weekends and may include the requirement to work on national public holidays.
• Experience of working within a customer service role. Preferably hospitality.
• English minimum B2 level (CEFR).
• Knowledge of finance and accounts management.
• Experience of managing a team.
• Spoken and written Arabic.
The Successful candidate will demonstrate the following competences:
Collaborating and Partnering
Managing a Quality Service
Changing and Improving
Making Effective Decisions
Proposed start date: 28 May 2017.
Application Process: Please apply by sending your CV and Covering letter to Mrs Jo Sandilands at email@example.com no later than 1700hrs on 18 May 2017.
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design