• Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
• Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
• Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
• Analyse and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
• Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc.)
• Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
• Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
• Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
• Sustain relationships with Social Media influencers through engagement.
• Plan and execute all online and social media advertising campaigns.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, fresh graduate or 2+ years of experience in online and social media marketing.
• Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
• Knowledge of social media and analytics software.
• Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
• Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
• Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
• Knowledge of SEO.
If you are interested please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design