|موقع الوظيفة||Jordan – Amman|
|القطاعات المستهدفة||Business – Administration|
|المستوى الوظيفي||3-5 years experience , Senior|
|المهارات / المؤهلات||• Excellent English communication skills (Spoken-Written),
• Leadership of human resources management for large scale organization.,
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to support detailed report development/investigations, as well as business memos, policy summaries and necessary documentation.,
• Creativity, innovation and the ability to solve problems and generate viable solutions.,
• Must be approachable and effective with ability to influence change across all levels of the organization.,
• Must have good time management skills and be able to prioritize duties.,
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, but also discern situations where information must be shared on a need to know basis.,
• Ability to work with all professionals at different levels coupled with mediation, negotiation and consultation strengths.,
• Ability and willingness to comply with, and support all company policies.,
• 5+ years of progressive and relevant high level HR experience in the areas of employee/labor relations, conflict resolution , recruiting and negotiation skills,
• Able to travel within Region
|المهارات / المؤهلات||• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program counseling managers on candidate ion conducting and analyzing exit interviews recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys scheduling and conducting job evaluations preparing pay budgets monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements conducting investigations maintaining records representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system keeping past and current records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications establishing personal networks participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees following up on work results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Recruitment conduct orientation program for newly appointed workers & staff.
• Manage grievance, complain, demand & suggestion from the workers & after receiving the issue discuss with related persons & local management immediately.
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time Job|
|معلومات عن المرشحين|
|فترة الإنذار||1 month or less|
|نبذة عن صاحب العمل||Abu-Ghazaleh Professional Recruitment is a member of Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization, the largest Arab group of professional firms in the field of accounting, management consulting, training, intellectual property, legal services, information technology, capacity building, credit information, legal translation, professional training, credit information and professional recruitment services.
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design