In 1994, Zain revolutionized telecommunications in Jordan by introducing GSM mobile services into the country. The operator quickly became the foremost telecom company in Jordan, a position that it has maintained to this day, serving over 3.9 million customers as of September 30, 2013, reflecting a 39% market share. The operation offers 100% population coverage through its 3G-enabled network that is supported by a total of 1,794 sites. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Jordan the most dynamic products and services. The foundation of Zain Jordan’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired Jordanian workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Jordanian talent. With a strong HR and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain Jordan please visit www.jo.zain.com
Analyzing business and sales requirements and developing them into solutions for Business Support Systems and Customer Care Applications as well as monitoring their performance and ensuring day-to-day smooth running of systems, in addition to analyzing deployed products and subsequently recommending upgrades to improve the functionality and performance of systems.
You will be responsible for :-
- Analyzing business and sales requirements and subsequently contributing to developing them into CRM solutions and applications, as well as testing and integrating them to current CRM systems and contributing to the optimization of implemented systems.
- Developing programs and Integration processes for Business Support Systems and Customer Care Applications and touch points including Billing System, Provisioning System, CRM Unicam, ERP …etc.
- Assisting in coding, implementing and maintaining Relational Database Management (RDBM) systems within the company, as well as troubleshooting problems that may arise and recommending on suitable corrective and preventive action in that regard.
- Monitoring the performance of servers and applications and ensuring they are running smoothly on daily basis, as well as analyzing deployed products and subsequently reporting developmental areas to improve functionality of systems.
- Administering and maintaining customer touch points including Zain Portal, Zain USSD…etc. as well as communicating requirements to vendors and ensuring that problems are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
- Providing end users with required training for systems and applications deployed to end users and handling their complaints and inquiries to ensure proper utilization of the concerned systems.
- Testing systems and effectively troubleshooting and debugging complications in an accurate and timely manner as well as maintaining the archiving and documentation processes and creating SQL reporting service reports.
- Maintaining strong relationships with vendors and software providers and ensuring that continuous support and maintenance is provided to implemented systems.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.