Orange Jordan is looking to hire
Marketing Expert for Ethics & OTTs
Manage and follow up international Ethnics & OTTs products & offers development and deployment following TTM for in order to achieve revenue and traffic targets and launching needed projects & services on roadmap, and supporting roaming commercial launches
- Participating on Identifing the customer needs for Ethnics & OTT offers and services.
- Participate in building and implementing marketing planning and roadmaps.
- Identify Ethnics customers & OTTs users needs for new products, offers and services.
- Quantify OTTs impact on international usage & callers , and suggest related action plans.
- Implementing ethnic segment value propositions aiming at increasing revenues and differentiating the product, segmenting the market and monitoring revenues, ARPU, customer usage behavior and spending patterns.
- Ability for going field visits on weekly basis and sustain all channels for Ethnics.
- Ability for going to industrial zones and borders and secure potential deals.
- Manage to launch planned products & offers following TTM for Mobile prepaid and Internet Everywhere (IEW) prepaid for ethnic segments.
- Build needed launch plans & comemrcial actions for Ethnics & OTTs products.
- Manage and follow up the products & offers development and deployment following TTM.
- Monitor products & offers performance and implement corrective actions.
- Create offers & promotions to increase usage, increase subscriber base.
- Prepare business cases.
- Initiate and follow-up communication for offers/promotions.
- Follow up the offers revenues ,achieving targets and usage analysis.
- Work with concerned parties to facilitate customer journey, loyalty and increase customer satisfaction.
- Work with Go to Market to coordinate for internal training & support on new offers / promotions.
- Manage traffic reports & needed relevant analysis.
- Prepare operational plans and financial plans for the offers .
- Dealing with sales feedback and related complaints received from end users through front liners.
- Work with Marketing Planning, Performance to follow up and monitor competitor’s actions.
- Work with Marketing New Business (Content & Portal) to promote offers & services.
Qualifications & Competencies:
Education & Experience:
- University degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications or related field
- Minimum 5 years of which 3 years in marketing position
- Project management skills.
- Fluent in English & Arabic.
- Customer Oriented.
- Strong planning and organizational background.
- Good strategic thinking based knowledge in marketing.
- Strong financial & budgeting skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiations skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to simplify complex issues and presents them in layman’s language.
- Operational knowledge of PC, Office software.
- Ability to transfer knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve set results.
- Knowledge of Jordan market.
- Ability to work within a multi cultural environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High teamwork skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Work under stress / pressure.
- High analytical skills Strong personality.
- Excellent in numbers & figures (numeracy).
- Thinks out of the box.
- Positive influence.