World Vision International – Jordan:
Join and be part of a global relief, development and advocacy NGO, dedicated to work with children, families & communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision International was established in 1950 & operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
For more information please visit www.wvi.org website.
Position Title: Early Childhood Community Based Trainers
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
WVI Early Childhood Development Program aims to provide training on “Learning Roots” and “Go Baby Go” for targeted caregivers and KG facilitators in Amman and Zarqa, Under the overall supervision of the ECD Field Leader, The Community Based Trainers will conduct Training sessions for Learning Roots and Go Baby Go approaches, submitting all the related data on time, beside conduct training sessions for both targeted caregivers and KG facilitators in MoE targeted schools.
- Attend WV LR and GBG (TOF) training sessions and passing successfully the training requirements to get the training certificate.
- Conduct Training sessions for caregivers and KG facilitators.
- Maintain programmatic accountability for program activities including data submission, record keeping of activities.
- Update ECD Field Leaders daily about the implementation process.
- Any other duty as assigned by the ECE Coordinator
University Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- At Least 2 years’ experience as an Education subjects trainer.
- At Least one – year experience working in Humanitarian NGOs
Knowledge & Skills:
- Training Skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication and co-operation skills.
- Ability to cope and work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Computer literate mainly in Microsoft Office package.
- Good understanding of field work for Education or Child protection projects.
- Very good knowledge of child protection.
• Achieving quality results and service
• Practicing accountability and integrity
• Communicating information effectively
• Thinking clearly, deeply and broadly
• Understanding the Humanitarian industry
• Understanding WV’s mission & operations
• Practicing continuous innovation & creativity
• Learning for growth and development
• Maintaining work/life balance
• Building collaborative relationships
• Practicing gender & cultural diversity
• Influencing individuals & groups
If you are Jordanian and meet our requirements, you are encouraged to apply via our Careers Website, Only applicants who have submitted their application via our recruitment system will be considered. (https://careers.wvi.org)