The Youth Integration Coordinator in SOS Children’s Villages is responsible for the transition of the youth from the SOS youth houses to independent living. The main mission of the Coordinator is to enhance the performance of young people and provide them with the best methodologies, development plans and effective partnerships to achieve economic and social integration in the community, and to follow up to ensure their progress and wellbeing.
The Coordinator also supports and directs youth leaders and youth leaders’ assistants in the SOS youth houses through the development and implementation of training to enable them to deal with young people in a meaningful manner, to enhance academic performance, voluntary work and entry and retention in the labor market.
The Coordinator is the interface between the Youth Leaders, the SOS Children’s Villages management and the Youth Communities that facilitates all administrative, educational, developmental and employment matters related to the integration of youth in society upon exiting the SOS youth houses.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Science or related filed.
2. Minimum two years’ experience as a social worker or psychologist with NGOs and/or INGOs.
3. Strong work ethic and professional commitment.
4. Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability and to multi-task and prioritize.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
6. Mobility and availability of car.
7. Fluency in written and spoken Arabic & English is a must.
Those interested who meet the requirements, please send your CV to:
HR.firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the vacancy in the subject of the email.
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design