وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة امنية
1.1. Job purpose
To manage, direct and open new number of accounts, and maintain the relationship needed to ensure target goals are met and customer satisfaction.
- Acquire, retain and grow the portfolio of accounts .
- Achieve new sales target.
- Ensure clients satisfaction.
- Use Sales Force System ”Sales Reporting System” to record the accounts acquiring progress.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Work Experience: a minimum of 2 years in sales, telecom experience or IT background.
2.1 Knowledge of:
- Telecom knowledge.
- Smart phones and handsets applications and settings.
- Products & Services Knowledge: Umniah Products and Services (functionality, price, availability), Umniah packages (products included, price, availability), Subscription terms and conditions.
- Market Knowledge: Umniah’s Competition, Mobile Telecommunications Industry, Consumer behavior and consumer segments, Distribution channels, Local Culture.
2.2 Skills in:
- Selling Techniques
- Consultative Selling, Negotiation techniques, Deal Structuring, Persuasion and Deal Closing, Cross and Upselling Techniques
- Risk Management
- Risk assessment techniques, Mitigation techniques, Risk probability and estimation
- Customer Care
- Problem solving techniques, Agent utilization tools & techniques, Customer care channels, Customer care applications, Lead generation and referral
- Good command in MS Office applications
- Excellent command of English language writing and speaking
2.1 Work environment: field job “outdoor customers’ visits”.