وظائف شاغرة لدى منظمة العمل لمكافحة الجوع براتب ١٠٥٢ دينار
تعلن منظمة العمل لمكافحة الجوع عن حاجتها الى :
Food Security and livelihood Head of Project
Action Against Hunger is an international non-governmental organization working in more than 40 countries in the fields of nutrition, food security and livelihoods, water sanitation and hygiene, and care practices. ACF is looking for its program in Jordan for Food Security and livelihood Head of Project.
Work place: Irbid , Jordan
Monthly Basic Salary Range: 1052 JOD
Objective 1: Selection of beneficiaries and management of beneficiaries’ lists.
- Lead to the beneficiaries ‘selection following the criteria set by ACF.
- Support the team in compiling and following-up beneficiaries’ lists.
- Input, update and archive beneficiary’s data lists;
- Make sure that the beneficiaries are aware of the application/ registration procedures;
- Deliver the needed information sessions to the beneficiaries when requested / needed.
- Ensure that beneficiaries training selection criteria are applied
Objective 2: Prepare, arrange and follow up the capacity building trainings and the agri-input provisions.
- Assess training needs; lead the elaboration of the training curricula and of the training material (guidelines, technical sheets…)
- Arrange and coordinate with potential agricultural experts (private or public) and national organisations (NCARE / MoA) to deliver the trainings.
- Organise the training campaign, monitor, and follow up on the trainings outcomes
- Prepare lists of training attendees and deliver the working tools and kits.
- Support in the identification of potential individuals in proceeding to trainings.
- Distribute the agricultural inputs, equipment and tool kits to the beneficiaries after the trainings and monitor their usage.
- Coordinate and collaborate with MEAL department according to the needs and with the support of PM
- Support the PM in beneficiaries selection for the practical training.
- Carry out regular visits to monitor and follow up on daily activities of beneficiaries activities at the piloting farm.
- Ensure the timely and effectively training delivery and the follow up.
- Identify and evaluate possible home-gardening / agricultural interventions in the framework of the elaboration of new concept notes.
Objective 3: Support and supervise the mobilizers team
- Work closely with PM in preparing the work plan and organizing the activities among the team;
- Train and supervise the team members;
- Provide the team with technical support;
- Provides direction, assigns tasks and gives instructions to staff, follow up on their individual work plans.
- Carry out appraisals and evaluation of the team
Objective 4: Support in project planning and implementation and ensure the high quality activities delivery
- Ensure a timely and high quality implementations’ delivery
- Keep a close communication with the FSL PM to update him/her on the on-going activities, potential problems / treats and successes.
- Implement the defined methodology of the FSL department under strict supervision and directions of the FSL PM.
- Propose possible improvements and elaborate lessons learned / capitalisation material.
- Provide support to ease the registration process of licences for business creation with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) and Chamber of Industry (CoI)
- Elaborate the BoQ and cross check the equipment / tool kits quality and price.
- Report and update on project achievements, provide a reliable implementation’s analysis and signal any bottlenecks.
- Attend different community meetings to update and receive feedback, and report back the updates to FSL PM
Objective 5: Communicate the Organization’s activities and objectives to the partners
- Provide the required explanations on ACF implementations and objectives to the partners and communities;
- Represent the Organization in meetings with partners, the communities and regional authorities.
- Enhance the collaboration with other local entities (CBOs, youth centres and local cooperatives)
- Participate to the elaboration of the project visibility according to the needs (success stories, beneficiaries’ interviews…)
- Bachelor university degree within the field of management sciences, business, agricultural engineering or any other related qualifications.
Previous experience needed:
- Relevant experience in staff management
- Previous experience in humanitarian INGO
- Experience of work with community variations and community engagement activities
- Previous experience in livelihood and food security project is essential.
- Experience in landscaping, grey water & rainwater collection and usage is a privilege.
- previous experience with the Climate SMART approach would be an advantage
- Willingness to learn and work with people for community development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage a dynamic team and workload and to prioritize tasks according to their urgency
- Good coordination, communication and interpersonal skills; and able and experience to train people
- High level of English Language skills, Arabic is essential
- Proven knowledge of computerized systems
How to apply:
The application period closes on 07/01/2018
Before applying, please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.
ACF is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.