وظائف شاغرة لدى المجلس الثقافي البريطاني في عمان
يعلن المجلس الثقافي البريطاني عن حاجته الى :
The British Council in Amman Jordan is looking for one Mobility Assistant to join the team for a 2 years renewable contract. Please see the details below.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
The Mobility Assistant will implement the human resource aspects of interoffice mobility for Jordan postings ensuring the timely and effective execution of the relocation/posting plan. He/she will serve as the point of contact for moves inbound to Jordan and have accountability for management of all aspects on relocation of staff to Jordan, and their off-boarding requirements when their posting/contracts in Jordan end.
To support Business Operations, local, regional cluster and global HR with the mobility of employees. Maintain systems, processes, documentation, handle internal enquiries and prepare management information reports for multiple functions that may require assistance. The role will contribute to the achievement of British Council corporate standards and meet relevant polices/ procedures.
To be a pro-active member of the HR team in Jordan and with close coordination with the Jordan Business Operations team, and depending on the size of the country/ cluster, may manage a small team. Work as part of an efficient and effective team to support the business in achieving objectives. The role will ensure that team performance adds value to the delivery of objectives and to ensure that all risks, compliance and business continuity are identified and monitored.
To support HR and Business Operations management in the delivery of new initiatives and change programmes.
Minimum / essential
- Native level reading and writing in Arabic.
- Minimum of B2 English language.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area
- A minimum of 3 years experience with international organization operating in Jordan. working in mobility preferred or Professional services environment
- Experience working in a multi-cultural organisation in an international context
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to build effective relationships with global teams, employees and management, to achieve the delivery of high quality and effective professional services
- Ability to develop and manage a range internal and external stakeholder relationships, especially with service providers
- Strong administrative experience with the ability to interpret and follow organisational policy and practices
- Experience in delivering an excellent customer service and managing issues in an appropriate and professional manner
- HR certification,
- Finance qualification
- Experience in working with logistics, customs, real-estate accommodation management
- Working in both public, not for profit and private sector organisations
- Experience of working in a matrix management structure.
- Knowledge of/ or managing and advising on mobility cases
Salary Details: 590 Jordanian Dinars, Medical insurance
Please follow the link to apply: