تعلن وكالة الغوث – الانروا – عن حاجتها تخصصات IT بـــــــراتب 849 دينار
UNITED NATIONS RELIEF AND WORKS AGENCY
FOR PALESTINE REFUGEES IN THE NEAR EAST
UNRWA is a United Nations agency established by the General Assembly in 1949 and is mandated to provide assistance and protection to a population of some 5 million registered Palestine refugees. Its mission is to help Palestine refugees in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, West Bank and the Gaza Strip to achieve their full potential in human development, pending a just solution to their plight. UNRWA’s services encompass education, health care, relief and social services, camp infrastructure and improvement, microfinance and emergency assistance. UNRWA is funded almost entirely by voluntary contributions. For its local team, where, UNRWA is seeking to employ a qualified:
Vacancy Announcement Number 18-AR-AM- 01
Deadline for Applications 21 January 2018
Duty Station HQ Amman, Jordan
The incumbent is responsible to the SAP Application Coordinator–HR. In accordance with Agency policy and procedures, the incumbent will:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform business and systems analysis tasks as assigned by the supervisor for the design, implementation, customization and maintenance of Agency software applications; including the SAP platform;
· Assist in collecting and documenting user requirements and preparation of system and programme specifications;
· Perform development and maintenance tasks on applications to which assigned, including SAP and other Agency platforms;
· Assist in proposals’ preparation for new, or change to existing systems and applications;
· Assist in preparation of instructions manuals and other documentation for the systems and applications to which assigned;
· Assist in developing training material and conducting training for users of the applications;
· Prepare weekly reports on response/completion status of assignments for Management decisions.
Professional Knowledge and Experience
· University degree from an accredited educational institution in computer science, business administration with a major in or focus on information technology, or other related discipline;
· Formal training in systems development tools and techniques;
· At least Four years’ experience in the area of software applications development and implementation, two years of which must be in SAP-ABAP programming language or web applications development using ASP.Net and MS SQL Server;
· Experience in Human Capital Management (HCM) and Payroll.
· Good command of written and spoken English and Arabic.
· Good communications skills and presentation skills;
· Ability to plan, prioritize and organize own work;
· Ability to work under pressure;
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Experience in implementing multi-user systems preferably SAP projects’ implementations and support.
· Experience of application design and development in client-server environment on MS Windows platform.
· Experience or knowledge of applications development using MS-Access and development of reports using Crystal Reports;
· Experience in ABAP Programming language.
· SAP Certified
· ABAP Certified
The incumbent may be required to travel in the Agency’s area of operations.
When the minimum requirements are not fully met, Field Director for Field Area staff and Director of Human Resources for Headquarters Area staff, in consultation with the concerned supervisor may exceptionally substitute part of the unmet requirements with a combination of relevant academic qualifications, additional professional training and progressive relevant work experience.
NB: Work experience alone or formal qualifications with no relevant work experience are not considered an acceptable combination.
Conditions of Service
The fixed term appointment is for 3 years including 1 year probation period. Monthly basic salary JD 849.80 plus special occupation allowance of 17.83% of the basic salary. .Other benefits include monthly Provident Fund contribution (15% of basic salary paid by the Agency), compulsory medical insurance, 30 days of annual leave, and dependency allowance (if applicable).
How to Apply
Applicants are required to register at http://jobs.unrwa.org by creating a personal profile and completing an UNRWA Personal History Form. Please note that UNRWA only accepts degrees from accredited educational institutions. Only applications received through http://jobs.unrwa.org will be considered. Due to the large number of applications received, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. Please ensure that the e-mail address that you will indicate in your Personal History Profile is accurate, candidates shortlisted for test or interview will only be contacted by e-mail. No follow up phone calls will be made.
The United Nations does not charge fees at any stage of the recruitment process (application, testing, interviewing, etc). The United Nations does not concern itself with information related to bank accounts.
UNRWA encourages applications from qualified and experienced women.
UNRWA welcomes applications from qualified candidates with disabilities.
This vacancy notice is open to internal and external candidates. As an Area post, preference will be given to local candidates already based in the duty station of the post.
UNRWA is a United Nations organization whose staff are expected to uphold the highest standards of integrity, neutrality and impartiality. This includes respect for human rights, for diversity, and for non-violent means of dealing with all kinds of conflict. UNRWA staff are expected to uphold these values at all times, both at work and outside. Only persons who fully and unconditionally commit to these values should consider applying for UNRWA jobs. UNRWA is a non- smoking work environment.
The Agency reserves the right not to make an appointment, to make an appointment at a lower grade, or to make an appointment with a modified job description.
On appointment, all individuals will be asked to sign a self attestation, confirming that they have not committed, been convicted of, or prosecuted for, any criminal offence and that they have not been involved, by act or omission, in the commission of any violation of international human rights law or international humanitarian law.
Date of issue: 8 January 2018/RJ