وظائف شاغرة لدى الهيئة الملكية الاردنية للافلام
الوصف ومتطلبات الوظيفة
Report to: Managing Director
- Assist Managing Director in all administrative tasks, according to need and as assigned in terms of follow-up on implementation of all tasks.
- Keep an overview of all the ongoing programmes/projects.
- Draft correspondence in both English and Arabic, conduct research as required, produce documents, briefing notes, reports, and presentations.
- Organize and attend meetings when required and ensure that the Managing Director is provided with all relevant documents. Take notes and produce minutes of meetings.
- Organize and maintain Managing Director’s agenda, making appointments and alerting Managing Director when required.
- Follow-up on all tasks and projects, and bring to the attention of the Managing Director deadlines, actions to be taken, and any other necessary matters.
- Receive Managing Director’s incoming mail and faxes, sort all mail according to the importance and bring to the attention of the Managing Director. Answer the Managing Director’s emails when required.
- Organize and file relevant documents both electronically and on paper.
- Arrange the Managing Director’s travels, including booking flights and arranging for accommodation, scheduling meetings. Occasionally, travel with the Managing Director to take notes at meetings, or to provide general assistance during presentations or any other related matter.
- Welcome and attend to visitors.
- Perform any other task(s) assigned by the Managing Director.
- Minimum 4-year experience as an Assistant to senior managers.
- University Degree in Arts or any other related field.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Knowledge of film is a plus.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Arabic and English (other languages a plus).
- Computer and research skills.
- Detail–oriented and organized.
- Working well under pressure.
- Capable of taking initiatives.