Sourcing Officer / Jamalon
Jamalon is seeking to hire a Sourcing Officer
with the following requirements:
– Bachelor degree in IT, computer science, software engineering.
– able to travel and will engage in various field visits with publishers and partners.
– Fresh graduated up to 2 years of experience.
– Strong knowledge in MS office specially in excel.
– Strong communication skills and have excellent interpersonal skills
-able to work well on a team, think quickly and creatively under pressure,
– Good command in English.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sourcing Officer at Jamalon will help to support Jamalon’s Sourcing Team as it expands internationally. The Sourcing Officer will assist team members in negotiating with publishers in Jordan, throughout the region, and across the world while maintaining existing relationships and acquiring new relationships with publishers. Accordingly, the Sourcing Officer should be able to travel and will engage in various field visits with publishers and partners. The Sourcing Officer should be able to work well on a team, think quickly and creatively under pressure, and have excellent interpersonal skills. For the first month of employment, the Sourcing Officer will be working from Sunday-Thursday for a training period, and then will transition to working from Saturday-Wednesday.
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design