Abutawileh Group has an immediate Career Opportunity for IT Technical Support with the following Requirement:
– Bachelor degree in Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus.
– Minimum two years Experience in the same field.
• Microsoft exchange server installation and configurations
• Good knowledge with Microsoft sql server
• install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
• monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
• talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
• troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults replace parts as required
• provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• support the roll-out of new applications
• set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues (active directory)
• respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
• work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
• priorities and manage many open cases at one time
• rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
• test and evaluate new technology
• Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Interested Candidate Should Submit Their C.V’s to the following E-mail:
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design