وظائف شاغرة لدى الخطوط الجوية القطرية
QR16725 – Marketing & E-Commerce Officer l Qatar Airways l Amman
Employment Type:Full Time – Permanent
City:Middle East | Jordan | Amman
Last date of application:15-Feb-2018
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Department:In this role, you will be responsible to Support the Country Manager in the development, planning and implementation of all marketing & e-commerce sales activities, so as to drive revenue and grow loyalty of all QR products from all distribution channels and targeted audiences as defined in the annual Marketing Plan. Directly contributes to the delivery of the market revenue target by assisting in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy and e-sales plan that targets existing and new markets, Develops, manages and market qatarairways.com website, maintains its position as key direct sales channel for the airline, driving qualified traffic to the website in order to increase conversion rate and achieve targets for revenue and online penetration for Qatar Airways Identifies, plans and implements sales initiatives, e-marketing activities, manages site content and eliminates any technical bugs in order to increase sales, strengthen strategic online partnerships and improve overall customer experience on qatarairways.com. Manages Privilege Club in terms of growth and activity rate. Implement PC campaigns geared towards achieving the annual PC targets.
Person:Marketing & PR
- Support Country Manager to plan according to Head Office and Regional Office guidelines the annual Marketing Plan for Station within the assigned budget to enhance the product position and to meet revenue objectives.
- Work Closely with local Sales team to align sales plans & strategies with Marketing activities.
- Support in the development of target-oriented campaigns based on customer segmentation and market intelligence.
- Source and share market research, insight and trends that will improve the quality of the campaigns delivered in the region.
- Ongoing measurement and optimization of all marketing budget spend to ensure objectives are being met.
- Observe and comply with all procurement, finance and contractual policies and procedures to ensure the region is compliant with company requirements.
- Work with Finance to ensure suppliers are paid on time and expenses are being accrued.
- Ensure brand, messaging, style and tone consistency is always maintained.
- Assist in developing all marketing artwork and messaging with the support of RMM and HO.
- Propose and contribute in developing and executing new and innovative initiatives.
- Assist to deliver events and exhibitions to the required QR standard.
- Respond to all communications in a timely manner.
- Deliver ongoing and timely reports requested by CM and RMM.
- Ensure post activity and campaign evaluations are produced, identifying effectiveness of activity and quantitative ROI.
- Support to evaluate sponsorship proposals and submit to RMM.
- Source and develop marketing collateral and merchandise as per QR guidelines.
- Monitor promotional/giveaways/collateral’s stock.
- Launch press release/newsletters focusing on major QR developments (local/global).
- Support to develop and execute integrated PR campaigns as well as new and innovative PR opportunities and stories.
- Plans and implements a program of promotional offer, value-add and ancillary product propositions to achieve revenue, yield improvement penetration targets for qatarairways.com.
- Designs and manages online marketing activity to increase relevant traffic flow and sales conversion, using PPC, SEO, viral, display, email e-marketing, social media and affiliate campaigns; ensure delivery of all campaign applications on time, to budget and to the highest standard
- Analysis web traffic statistics and ROI of all e-marketing campaigns; compile regular and ad-hoc reports to senior management on site behavior and campaign impact.
- Provides specialist knowledge to teams of Search Engine Marketing, email marketing, Affiliate programmes, online marketing partnership & relationship management, Display Advertising and use Social media.
- Devises and proposes sales strategies for the continued growth of qr.com, including regular bench marking against key competitors.
- Promotes actively the use of emerging technologies and techniques to provide an online experience which stands out over and above our competitors.
- Develops and implements initiatives to increase e-newsletter subscribers and achieve online check-in targets.
- Devises and proposes strategies for the continued growth of FFP members in the region.
Management & Leadership
- Works with partner sites to maximise online referrals within the business; manage the QR affiliate e-marketing programme
- Creates, modifies and manages qr.com pages to ensure site information is kept up to date and meets commercial objectives and local legal/best practice requirements. Reports any technical bugs in order to maximise customer satisfaction and improve conversion rate. Communicates the latest web releases to internal stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
To be successful in this role, you will need Trade or Vocational qualification combined with a minimum of four years of job-related experience required
working directly for an airline, or within an marketing generalist; financial services industry, online marketing agency or e-commerce/digital marketing department of a B2C retailer essential. Prior exposure to QR systems, such as PC literate (word/excel/PowerPoint) QR main applications (Amadeus/LARS/TeamSite/QSales). You will need excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with the ability to influence the negotiation of commercial contracts. You will be a team player, with strong organisational, planning and time management skills combined with good commercial awareness and business acumen. The ability to analyse and interpret data and then articulate to external customers is required.You will need to be fluent (written and oral) in English to be effective in this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)