وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة Umniah
1.1. Job purpose
The Security Operations Center (SOC) Senior Analyst is considered as the second line of defense for Information Security. This position responsible for SIEM content management, content creating, rule tuning, reporting, managing others security products and process documentation.
- Perform project management activities and generating solution design documentation.
- Develop Processes for Umniah Security customers.
- Develop Weekly, Monthly, Reports for Customers.
- Develop Proposals for new customers and work as pre-sale for some activity.
- Manage the security analyst in the Shift.
- Conduct regular meeting with Enterprises customers.
- Develop Alerts and Rules for possible customers attacks and security bugs scenarios in SIEM system.
- Develop security mitigation plan per customer.
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services.
- Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities.
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Integrate and share information with other analysts and other teams.
- Conduct Forensics investigation based on international standard.
- Implement, Operate and Troubleshoot for ISP’s DNS, Web, Databases, Mail and Windows Media Streaming servers.
- Implement Operate and Troubleshooting network and host-based Security platforms; including Firewalls, IPS, WAF, and Application layer Firewall, mail anti-Spam and Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) platform.
- Evaluate, select, design and configure security infrastructure systems in Service Provider environment.
- Come-up with technical solutions to address security weaknesses and work with relevant stakeholders to implement them.
- Develop, document and implement complex changes to security solutions within the company network.
3.1 Education : Bachelor’s degree in Telecom Engineering or any relateds field or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge.Work Experience: 3-6 years within the same field.Certifications: Industry recognized systems and information security certifications; such as CISSP (or Associate), SSCP, CEH, or equivalent are preferrable.3.1.2 Skills:
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewalls , IPS, anti-Malwares)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications.
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent command of English language speaking and writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
4.1Working Environment: Office work – 24×7 Security Operation Center (SOC) environment