وظائف شاغرة لدى منظمة دولية مستقلة ومحايدة لتخصص المحاسبة او المالية
تعلن ( Humanity & inclusion (the new name of handicap international في عمان عن حاجتها الى :
Location: Amman with regular field travels in Northern Governorates
Handicap International Federation runs programmes under its operating name, Humanity & Inclusion is an independent and impartial international aid organisation working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. Working alongside persons with disabilities and other vulnerable groups, our action and testimony are focused on responding to their essential needs, improving their living conditions and promoting respect for their dignity and their fundamental rights.
Under the supervision of the Finance Officer, the Finance Assistant have to ensures that the mission cash flow is being performed under Humanity & Inclusion financial policies, procedure and within the country’s legal framework and the general framework .
Responsibility 1: Handling Jordan mission cash flow
- Ensure all required documents are attached; calculations are correct, appropriate levels of approvals and reviews before any cash or bank payment.in conformity with HI procedures
- Keep an up to date record and reconciliation of all cash and bank payments on the excel worksheet.
- Enter advance requests in the advance book and monitor advances
- Match invoices/receipts with payment vouchers
- Manage the cashboxes (Invoice settlement, register upkeep, cheques, inventories etc.)
- Make a weekly cash count with his/her supervisor and on on the monthly closure of the accounts
- Assist in the monthly closure of the cashboxes ( completed checklists, scanned log ledgers, scanned cash counts and reconciliations, request bank statements at the end of the month)
Responsibility 2: Handling payments on the field
- Travel to HI activity sites and handle field payments.
- Prepare weekly travel schedule in coordination with field teams, Finance Officer, and Fleet Assistant.
- Ensure validity of all supportive documents before any field travel
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- University graduate in Accounting
- 2 years of experience in a similar setting
- Proven accounting experience
- Have good knowledge and understanding of the English language
Persons living with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position please send your application letter and CV as one attachment in English and include your expected salary. Only the applications sent in the required format will be considered and only shortlisted candiates will be contacted. Completed applications should reach us on or before the the 25th of February 2018.