وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة Zaman Tours
Zaman Tours is looking for a reliable, self-motivated & dynamic candidate to fill the following position in Amman office, minimum of 3 years of experience in tourism field.
– Marketing Excutive.
– Sales Agent.
– Travel consultant.
– Online specialist.
Job tasks Include:
- Planning and selling transportations, accommodations, travel packages, excursions and other travel services
- Files operations
- Cooperating with clients to determine their needs and advising them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- Providing relevant information to travelers
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Doing quotations
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
- Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files
- Network with tour operators
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Meet profit and sales targets
- Organize various media information to promote tourism in Jordan
- Promote attractions & community events to visitors
- Attend meeting, seminars, conventions, and workshops to further knowledge, stay informed of the changes in the tourism industry, and exchange information.
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
- Proven work experience as a travel agent
- Travelling to trade shows, conferences and sales meetings
- Good marketing skills in online and offline.
- Be an excellent communicator
- Experience in marketing presentations
- Studying competitors’ products and services
- Skills to persuade customers and influence their decisions, both for their own benefit and that of the agency
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems and e-travelling
- Must be excellent in computer & communication skills.
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
- Ability to assimilate information and to pay close attention to accuracy and detail.
To apply & for the details of the above position, please sent your CV to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org