We are hiring!
Jordan River Foundation is looking to hire a Marketing Manager to join the team.
• Contribute in the development and visibility of brand identity, product development, positioning strategy, and profile of the Handicrafts initiatives.
• Conduct regular marketing research and analysis including but not limited to industry trends, market segmentation and customer profile, demand and competitive analysis.
• Implement and update various marketing strategies and campaigns while also assessing the demand for new products.
• Develop and implement the strategic E-commerce marketing plan for JRF Handicrafts division.
• Help build and grow business by using innovative merchandising techniques and partnering with other teams to develop a best-in-class customer experience by creating compelling content for JRF’s site.
Successful Candidates must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in ecommerce, digital marketing, research, sales, and CRM experience.
Excellent Arabic and English communication skills are required for this role.
Interested candidates please send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please note “Marketing Manager” in the subject line of the e-mail.
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design