A leading company is looking for HR Director as the following:
Job Title :Human Resources Director
Job Role: :Human Resources and Recruitment
Job Location: :Amman, Jordan
– Continually monitor and recommend improvements to HR work flows and processes.
– Applies acquired knowledge and experience of policies and procedures in providing discipline-specific professional guidance and support to company employees and colleagues on Human Resources related issues.
– Formulate effective Performance Appraisal Policy, Procedures. Review and analyze the performance appraisal managing process based on evaluating employees’ KPI’s.
– Creates / implements HR Information system either by Propose potential customization for the current system or by suggesting, if needed new HR system and monitor the implementation.
– Prepares and executes the manpower plans and budgets, formulates recruitment strategy and plans to achieve desired level and quality of manpower for all areas of the Company.
– Implements appropriate compensation and benefits structure and schemes that is in line with HR strategy to ensure administration of pay in a fair and equitable manner.
– Provide recruitment support by sourcing, contacting and tracking qualified candidates.
– Provide Training & Development support by working on training plans and budget, training coordination and performance management.
– Coordinate with local HR departments across the countries and ensure proper compliance with policies and procedures.
– Provide technical & Professional Advice to Legal /Finance and other support functions on HR matters.
– Maintain and control data on Human Resources to meet the requirements of the organization and ensure confidentiality and integrity of information.
– Aware of Jordanian Labor Law, Social Security, and the foundations of health insurance in Jordan.
– Analyze HR data and create reports on HR metrics.
– Provide HR support to local operations as needed.
– Bachelor’s Degree in business related discipline.
– 7-10 years of satisfactory experience in HR senior position, preferred in commercial companies.
– Advanced English language skills.
– Ability to work as part of a team.
– Conceptual and Analytical Skills
– Advanced computer skills
– Advanced communication skills
To apply for this job , kindly send your C.V. to email@example.com
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design