وظائف شاغرة جديدة للعمل لدى البنك العربي
Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Responsible for facilitating the initiation and detailed planning process in support of the start-up of key projects as directed by the Portfolio Review Board.
- Responsible for delivery of enterprise-wide projects or programs on behalf of the executive sponsor.
- Translate functional vision and objectives into programs.
- Develop business cases with the executive sponsor.
- Support the executive sponsor on their role as chair of steering committees.
- Provide advice on design and set-up of functional programs of projects.
- To assist in the development of the transformation agenda based on the strategy, the business plans identified by the business and markets in which Arab Bank chooses to deliver services.
- Contribute to the development of best practice portfolio, program and projects standards and governance.
- Provide coaching to other project managers and staff to establish a project management culture across the organization.
- Provide project management expertise to recover off-track projects.
- To role-model best practice project, portfolio, program management skills in line with the Arab Bank Project Management Framework.
- To role-model project leadership behaviors to the community of project and program management staff within Arab Bank.
Graduate degree in business from a recognized university. Internationally recognized project management certification (e.g. PMP, MSP, APM, PRINCE2 or equivalent).
Ten years experience with a leading Bank or Consulting firm in forming, leading and delivering strategic and/or complex projects in difficult and/or varied environments (multi-country and across different disciplines ranging from Strategy to IT projects).
- Good in English and Arabic.
- Excellent problem/issue resolution skills.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of PM software and office tools (e.g. Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Proven ability to delivery of strategic programs with the Executive team of a Global Organizations.
- Dynamic leader of individuals and teams with a track record of delivery.
- Proven ability to influence internal projects’ stakeholders and external suppliers through negotiation