وظائف شاغرة لدى هيئة الاغاثة الاسلامية براتب ٨٦٠ دينار
يعلن Islamic Relief Worldwide في عمان عن حاجتها الى :
Job Description and Requirements
Islamic Relief Worldwide
Islamic Relief Jordan is a country branch of Islamic Relief Worldwide. Islamic Relief Worldwide is an internationally recognized charity (Charity No.: 328158), looking back on nearly 30 years of experience in humanitarian and developmental aid. It was founded in 1984 in Birmingham, UK, in response to the devastating famine in the Horn of Africa. Since then, Islamic Relief has grown into a charity that is active worldwide, putting development projects, emergency aid, and rebuilding projects into action in over 28 countries around the world.
Islamic Relief Jordan country office is seeking to hire the following position:
Medical Doctor – Amman Office:JOB PURPOSE AND OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the guidance of the Health Project Coordinator, the Medical Doctor is responsible for the overall implementation of Primary Health Care, and referring to secondary and tertiary health care as needed.
The PHC Mobile Clinic Medical Doctor will be responsible for:
- Implement primary health care activities in identified fields through PHC Mobile clinic with the PHC Nurse, and Project team.
- Attend home visits to do assessment or case follow up as needed.
- Implementation of clinical care for mobile clinic activities.
- Prepare work plan of PHC mobile team in cooperation with MoH, and UNHCR to cover targeted in needed areas regularly.
- Manage organizing of referral for needed cases to the contracted Hospitals to provide Secondary and Tertiary health care in the close areas.
- Give technical support to the Nurse to ensure quality health education and promotion, and provide feedback to ensure quality work.
- Responsible to refer cases for secondary and tertiary care and follow up as needed.
- Conduct regular visits to the contracted hospitals to check on the cases.
- Support the health coordinator in monitoring, quality implementation, and reporting.
- Ability to write reports once needed (medical and narrative), in addition to providing analysis once needed.
- Work with the team for beneficiaries’ feedback analysis and surveys.
- Represent as team leader of IRW PHC mobile team to local authorities and community.
- Organize training sessions the mobile team on first aid care, systematic drugs use and other PHC clinic related topic as needed.
- Support and provide on-job training to PHC Nurses and Clinic Drug Dispenses as needed.
- Organize and conduct monthly mobile team meetings and participate in project team meeting.
- Provide health awareness sessions as needed for the beneficiaries and staff as needed and requested.
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned.
Monitoring and evaluation:
- Participate in data entry and analysis of monthly PHC mobile team activities and achievements.
- Organize and supervise stock management of drugs and PHC clinic commodities.
- Assist Health Coordinator on regular updating and follow up of project work plan, Monitoring Plan and Procurement Plan
- Design and manage a plan for activities and adapt the team as needed in collaboration with the Health Project Coordinator.
- In collaboration with other members of the health project team, participate in the design and implementation of formative assessments and baseline studies in order to identify health risks, priorities and practices among the community.
Technical skills and experience:
- Strong Analysis skills of the needs, social and political context.
- Strong Communication and Listening Skills.
- High documentation skills.
- A Genuine Desire to Help People
- Good Humanitarian Experiences especially with refugees.
- Reliable medical knowledge and diagnostic Experiences.
Core humanitarian competencies:
- Understanding of humanitarian contexts and principles.
- Understanding of Islamic relief values and principles.
- Good understanding of humanitarian issues, with experience of/or ability to work directly with NGOs, CBO’s and communities.
- Knowledge of Jordan key aspects in terms of its political, economic and social trends plus a good understanding of the key development and humanitarian issues in the region.
- Sympathy with the aims and objectives of organization and a commitment to humanitarian principles and INGO’s code of conduct.
- Demonstrated experience of integrated gender and diversity into humanitarian response programs.
Developing and maintaining relationships:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to relate to people from all backgrounds.
- Ability to operate effectively across organizational boundaries and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to effectively influence and liaise with key stakeholders on behalf of and in line with Organizational beliefs.
- Make sure that all beneficiaries are aware of the donor and the health assistance details terms.
- Responsible to maintain all beneficiaries’ record.
Managing yourself in a pressured and changing environment:
- Remain flexible to perform other duties as required or requested.
- The ability to remain calm while dealing with conflicting priorities and working under pressure.
- Operating safely and securely in a humanitarian response.
- Registered medical doctor (M.D., B.S degree) with minimum 1 year of experience on primary health care settings and clinic management.
- NGO Experience is preferable.
- Strong leadership skill and team management skill. Adaptable, flexible and mature in judgment.
- Good assessment, planning and reporting skills.
- Have ability and motivate to travel, and work in remote areas.
- Understanding of medical ethic and patient education.
- Very good in spoken and written English.
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic
Additional Information :
Salary : 860 JOD