وظائف شاغرة لدى مؤسسة عبد الحميد شومان
Summary of Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process Social Innovation (SI) grant applications and requests received by the department in addition to applications and requests for the other grant programs when needed.
- Participate in developing Social Innovation policies, procedures, process templates, guidelines, eligibility and evaluation criteria, KPIs and report on them.
- Support pioneering SI projects that meet SI guidelines, and ensure their delivery to achieve the desired impact.
- Regularly review research and update the map of key external stakeholders and players in the SI field that complement the support provided by AHSF to SI grant recipients.
- Research, identify and map potential social innovators to be referred for evaluation/ training/ mentorship/ etc. to develop the pipeline of potential projects.
- Develop and manage relationships with social innovators and external stakeholders that are critical to the social innovation ecosystem in Jordan.
- Participate in and lead negotiations and transaction structuring with potential partners which should include due diligence. (Partners such as incubators, accelerators, etc.)
- Manage social innovation partnership contracts and ensure all partners are fulfilling their contractual obligations.
- Manage the grants and contracts, and support the Senior Grants Controller in financially and technically monitoring their progress.
- Research and maintain a working knowledge of social innovation global trends, innovative business models and practices.
- Network and seek-out social innovation businesses and ideas that can qualify for an AHSF SI grant.
- Evaluate early-stage social business ideas and social enterprises with the assistance of internal AHSF departments and external partners, and conduct financial and social reporting to measure the financial and social impact.
- Professionally represent AHSF when providing guidance and support to SI grant recipients to help them develop, adapt, test products/services.
- Conduct awareness, marketing and outreach activities in all governorates to promote the award.
- Assist in maintaining the department’s databases.
- Timely delivery of monthly and other reports requested by the Grants Manager.
- Support the Grants Manager in any activity relevant to SI, and the grants team in any activity relevant to the other AHSF funding programs.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Work Experience: 6-8 years of relevant work experience, which involves at least 2 years of working in social entrepreneurship with focus on Social Innovation, design for social impact, corporate responsibility, private sector, or any related field.
- Practical or working knowledge of entrepreneurship in Jordan and/or Arab region and the challenges facing Arab entrepreneurs.
- Preference for candidates with experience in development NGO’s and non-profits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, economic or any related field. Degrees in Innovation and/or entrepreneurship is a plus.
- Project Execution: Ability to plan for, manage, successfully complete multiple complex projects simultaneously and in budget, and monitor and evaluate project performance.
- Data management: Contribute to developing social impact and commercial measurement frameworks, and reporting approaches, organized and systematic.
- Communication: strong oral communication skills, outgoing personality, strong interpersonal skills. Able to adapt style and approach based on context. Maintains strong negotiation skills.
- Judgment: Logical and able to make decisions in daily issues or when necessary; does not require an intense level of supervision. Can contribute constructively in strategic and tactical issues. Maintains very good critical thinking and problem solving skills. Ability to evaluate SI projects.
- Developing and Leveraging Relationships: a record of accomplishment of building trust and sustaining excellent internal and external relationships. This includes the ability to establish productive partnerships, and strong mentorship skills.
- Research, Analytical Skills and Learning Agility: Logical and maintains excellent research skills. Demonstrates an understanding of business, especially financial information. Absorbs new facts, data and information rapidly.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent Arabic & English language skills both written and oral.