وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك العربي مرحب بحديثي التخرج
Accountabilities & Key Roles:
- Coordinate systems analysis and applications development activities with ITG development group and IT clients.
- Analyze business requirements and develop/ design specifications and test plans to meet business requirements.
- Configuring software to meet design specifications and developing implementation plans for vendor provided software.
- Troubleshoot customer problems and provide recommendations with appropriate solutions to ensure service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Provide regular status and activity report as required.
- Provide 24×7 global and local support.
- Applications/ Systems administration and operations.
- Adhering to PnP and IT standards in all day to day activities.
- Configuration / Implementation / roll out of new global packages and solutions to ITSO Centers.
- Plan, design, develop, implement and maintain the in-house systems and business requirements using the standard tools identified by ITG.
- Participate in project from conception through implementation as per tasks assigned by project managers and ensure projects’ tasks expectations are met without impact on project scope, cost, quality, and schedule.
- Implement and resolve emergency bug fixes in the bank applications.
- Design and write programs needed for application customization and local requirements.
- Write documentations according to SDLC & project Management standards
- Adhere to PnP and IT standards.
- Review, analyzes and modify systems/ applications including coding, testing, debugging to support the bank application systems.
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify the program.
- Maintain up to date application experience to support rapidly changing technology of IT.
- 24×7 Support services to all global ITSO centers and other clients.
- Adhere and comply with all IT PnPs, actively work towards closure of all related audit findings.
Graduate degree in Computer Science/ Software engineering, CIS from a recognized university.
Fresh graduates up to two years of experience in software quality and testing.
- Very good knowledge in programming and SDLC.
- Good level in systems’ analysis.
- Very good English language skills.
- Good team player.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good know-how in the banking business.
- Web services & API.