المدينة : عمان
وظائف سكرتاريا شاغرة في منظمة النهضة العربية للديمقراطية والتنمية
Closing date: 10 May 2018
Provides administrative support to the Director, responsible for the day-to-day assistance in the operational aspect of the organization. This position is responsible for making sure the needs of the Director are met at all times. Responsible for completing projects and generally coordinating the daily functions as they relate to the Director responsibility. The position also requires engaging with Unit Managers on behalf of the Director with regards to coordination and follow up of delegated tasks
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Provide administrative support to director as necessary (correspondence and travel arrangements)
Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
Organizing and maintaining daily agenda and making appointments.
Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Director.
Assist the director in meetings preparation, organizing and attending meetings.
Assist with meeting logistics and room reservations.
Taking minutes of the meetings.
Prepare for and attend board meetings, director’s meetings, and other meetings as needed to take notes and furnish information
Draft correspondence, official letters for the director’s signature.
Ensures that all correspondence is responded to in a timely manner
Maintain director’s calendar, phone needs, and appointments to ensure employer meets all obligations in a timely manner.
Ensure that official documents and records are established and maintained in appropriate files.
Place office supply orders approved by the Director.
Liaising with staff.
Managing and planning tasks specifically appointed by the Director
Represent the Director upon request where required
Assist with other activities as requested
Attend staff meetings
Contribute to staff TO DO List and agendas
Doing monthly timesheet
Performs other related duties as assigned by the CEO or Board.
Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
· Bachelor degree in business administration or any related field.
· 3-5 years of administrative experience in an executive office environment.
· Good knowledge of management of communication systems and office management.
· Strong computer skills including ability to work with windows and excel competently and accurately. Email operation.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing coupled with the professional credibility required to influence and motivate others to achieve results.
· Thorough knowledge of modern office practices and procedures and the use of office machines and equipment.
· Gender and cultural sensitivity, commitment and an understanding of the values of ARDD and the principles of equal opportunities
· Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
· Excellent problem solving abilities, strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment. Solid interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management, internally and externally.
· Able to multi-task and work effectively through time-sensitive requests. Detail oriented with great accuracy.
· Experience planning and executing events.
· Attentive to detail, rigorous in recording information and accurate.
· Understanding of and experience with the complexities of working in a multicultural environment.
· Proven ability to plan, organize and priorities work, together with the ability to remain calm under pressure often in difficult circumstances and not lose sight of strategic priorities.
· Decision making
· Knowledge of humanitarian issues
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and Qualified Candidate should apply to: Jobs@ardd-jo.org. Please mention the name of the position Executive Secretary on the subject of the email.
Applications close 10 May 2018.
Please note: Due to the urgency to fill the post, recruitment will be done on the rolling basis and ARDD reserves the right to recruit before the deadline .
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design