مطلوب تخصصات الاتصالات – العلوم السياسية – العلاقات الدولية للعمل لدى منظمة اطباء العالم
تعلن منظمة اطباء العالم في عمان عن حاجتها الى :
Regional communication officer
Medecins du monde is looking for a Regional Coommunication officer.This position is a 4 months contract ( maternity leave)
For more than 30 years, Médecins du Monde, a campaigning medical organization committed to international solidarity, has been caring for the most vulnerable populations at home and abroad. It has continued to highlight obstacles that exist in accessing health care and has secured sustainable improvements in health-for-all policies. Those working for this independent organization do not solely dispense care and treatment but condemn violations of human dignity and rights and fight to improve matters for populations living in precarious situations. MdM currently works in 46 countries across all continents where it focuses on 4 priority areas: caring for the health of migrants and displaced persons, promoting sexual and reproductive health, combating HIV and reducing the harm and risks associated with drug use, crises and conflicts.
The Regional Communication Officer will responsible for realizing a wide range of communication tools, managing the content of the digital communication and media relations.
Under the supervision of the Regional Advocacy Coordinator, you will be in charge of:
- Implementing the 2018 communication strategy.
- Monitoring and analyzing the results of strategic communications with a view to producing recommendations and improvements.
- Ensuring MdM visibility and positioning as a health actor in the region.
- Proposing ideas to improve the effectiveness of communication strategy and activities.
- Designing, developing and overseeing the fabrication of communication tools: publications; videos; pictures; promotional material.
- Designing the bi-monthly newsletter.
- Organizing events: planning and management.
- Supporting the communication needs of the Country missions.
- Collecting testimonies.
- Coordinating closely with Regional and Headquarters Communication staff
- Managing the Communication Department budget.
- Digital communication:
- Web manager: constantly updating the content of the Middle East website; ensuring a widespread use; regular statistics and proposing improvements.
- Social media: ensuring activities and advocacy messaging are visible on the Facebook page and the Twitter account. Maintaining a dynamic social media presence.
- Press relations:
- Maintaining relationships with journalists of the region.
- Editing press releases.
- Ensuring dissemination and follow-up.
- Maintaining an up to date database of journalists and media outlets.
- Experience and skills :
- Education: degree in Communications, Political Sciences, Public Information, International Relations or related fields.
- Job experience: 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to plan and organize work and communicate effectively.
- Professional experience of managing web and digital media platforms in a way that is both accurate and engaging.
- Excellent command of English (written, oral, comprehension) including highly developed drafting skills. Fluency in Arabic. French is an asset.
- Excellent computer skills and experience of working with multimedia tools (videos) and publication design.
- Familiarity with Middle East issues and in particular on the Syria / Iraq Crises.
- An interest for advocacy would be appreciated.
- Preferably, experience in the non-profit sector.
- Skills and behaviours:
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their colleagues, missions, HQ, partners, suppliers. Members and external partners and supporters.
- Enthusiastic, proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Creative: develops and encourages new and innovative solutions.
للتقديم من هنا