وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك العربي
Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Monitor the program’s performance and suggest improvement solutions (banking/non-banking).
- Ensure proper implementation of the program with adherence to P&Ps and take initiatives to develop the program offering when needed.
- Provide necessary support to program managers across Arab Bank plc to help optimize business performance and achieve forth-set targets.
- Play an essential role in establishing campaigns and monitoring their results.
- Work cross-functionally between various departments to help measure, analyze and enhance the performance of revenue generation activities.
- Utilize data from surveys, industry, and research to analyze market strategies, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending business development projects.
- Develop and maintain up to date MIS and Analytics, monitoring for trends /opportunities and performance against stated objectives.
- Monitor sales and business development performance on regular basis across Arab Bank plc countries, and propose actions to ensure that sales teams consistently achieves forth-set targets.
- Participate in executive summaries/reports to give executive management a comprehensive view of the program’s performance
- Evaluate each country’s performance to help the Program Head devise the appropriate capacity plans and incentive schemes.
- Ensures successful implementation of campaigns and business plans related to the program.
- Devise sales contests across Arab Bank plc to catalyze the achievement of targets.
- Assess business performance to suggest recommendations on training plans with focus on enhancing the knowledge of frontline staff, especially the relationship managers.
Bachelors degree in business administration or finance from a recognized university.
Minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Good in English and Arabic.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Project leadership and management skills
- Ability to deliver consistent results with minimal supervision.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal clients.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.