وظائف شاغرة لدى الملكية الاردنية في قسم المحاسبة
Posted Date: Apr 04, 2018
Expiry Date: 2018/06/03
Accounts Payable Director
- Establish and maintain internal financial control procedure to ensure accuracy of payments and invoicing process.
- Implement, maintain and recommend systems, policies and procedures to govern payments and invoicing process.
- Manage along with the reporting managers monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information to ensure accuracy of Accounts Payable ledger.
- Work with Procurement and internal departments to ensure best payment terms.
- Review applicable accounting reports and accounts payable register to ensure accuracy.
- Lead on IT projects for system enhancement and automations.
- Respond to internal and externally audit requirements in timely manner.
- Ensure vendor reconciliation yearly targets are met and improve the quality of outcomes.
- Lead and monitor vendor reconciliation.
- Work with internal departments to ensure master data files are maintained to avoid any duplication.
- Ensure timely payment of company liabilities to avoid penalties or disruption of work.
- Plan, schedule and direct the work of the accounts payable team.
- Train and develop other employees, to ensure succession planning is in place.
- Directly manages 2 managers and indirectly manage a team of up to 25 staff.
- Regularly evaluate team objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Address performance issues and make recommendations for personnel action within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
- Prepare and Measure productivities of AP staff based on their scope of work.
- Establish the teams’ objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Knowledge of the Oralce ERP System
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Managerial Skills.
- Monitoring & Coaching skills
- Team Player.
- Time Management; organizing and prioritizing work assignments.
Accounting, MBA in finance