Quality & Environment & Safety Director
The Director is responsible for the overall effective management of the Quality & Environment & Safety department and for providing leadership and directing the overall safety strategy of the Company. The Quality & Environment & Safety Director is responsible for variety of areas including safety coordination, product quality/auditing and environmental management.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Directing, planning and promoting all safety & Quality & Environment related activities
• Recommending to the senior management the overall safety goals and objectives for the company to help maintain a safe workplace and promote positive safety culture improvement.
• Monitoring the health of the safety program and recommending where actions are necessary to bring up to standards. Exploring opportunities and making recommendations that facilitate continuous improvement in site safety.
• Organizes and plans the Management Review Meeting program, Supervisor Safety forums and labor safety committee meetings.
• Directs and oversees the internal and external audit process for QMS, EMS and SMS.
• Directs accident investigation programs, monitors & evaluating accident trends, and develop programs for improving performance.
• Ensures staff are accurately reporting and recording hazards, workplace incidents and injuries
• Develops the necessary quality manuals & Ensure that Quality Management systems are maintained and updated
• Monitors and communicates standards created or developed by external bodies and integrate them within internal Quality, Environment and Safety Management Systems
• Directs and monitors the process of promoting awareness on QMS, EMS and SMS
• B. Sc. Degree in Industrial Engineering, safety Engineering or any related filed
• 15 years’ experience in managerial level in a related field.
• A good working knowledge of health and safety legislation
• Knowledgeable in best practices, procedures in the area of “Q, E, S”, and legislations for both national and international quality standards
• Proven leadership and teamwork skills
• Strong computer skills.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Effective Communication, both orally and in writing
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design