Royal Jordanian is looking to hire
Flight Attendants – Females Only
Royal Jordanian Cabin Crew are vibrant, professional, outgoing and challenge themselves daily. They share a collective passion for caring for our guests with an inspiration of the traditional Jordanian hospitality. They are ambassadors for our brand and strive to maintain a positive and healthy lifestyle.
Do you have what it takes to be part of our team?
The Royal Jordanian Cabin Crew requirements are:
• At least 19 years of age at the time of joining (Maximum 30 years)
• Height 158cm with arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes (weight proportional to height)
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Good command of English language (Written and Spoken)
• No visible tattoos while in Royal Jordanian Cabin Crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings not permitted)
• Physically fit to meet Royal Jordanian Cabin Crew requirements
Royal Jordanian Cabin Crew must deliver exceptional customer services experience on every flight. Therefore, in addition to Royal Jordanian above requirements, you should demonstrate:
• A positive attitude and empathy for others
• Strong cultural awareness and the ability to adapt to new environments and people
• Flexibility and the motivation to manage a demanding work schedule
• Qualities necessary to live up to the mission and values that Royal Jordanian holds in high regard – Professional, Empathetic, Progressive, Visionary, Cosmopolitan
– Fluent in both written and spoken English (good command of other languages is an advantage)
– presentable, in good health, and possessing good communication skills
High school certificate or equivalent,