SOS Jordan is looking to hire
Head of Fundraising & Communications:
- Secure financial support and donations in kind from individuals, companies and other external bodies.
- Ensure good relations are maintained with donors and sponsors.
- Ensure the Maintenance of a Positive External Image of the organization.
- Liaise with the Financial Controller on Issues relating to the Inflow/Outflow of Funds.
- Oversee the production of marketing support materials, such as information brochures; newsletters, annual Fundraising/PR Reports.
- Good PR & Communications (Social media).
- Minimum experience 3 years in in Fundraising or Sales & Marketing and PR.
- Excellent English written and spoken
- Prefer have graphic design background
- Presentable and have a car.
EDUCATOR – MALE (CHILDREN’S VILLAGE – Amman)
- Help SOS mothers to create an encouraging learning environment.
- Ensure open communication with teachers and schools
- Be aware of the academic development of each child
- Addressing the educational needs of the child
- Provide psychological and educational guidance
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in social or psychological counseling.
- Work experience of at least 2 years, including project responsibility, experience in education, leadership and administrative facilities.
- Familiar with the values of the organization and is fully prepared to contribute to its goals.
- Dedication and ability to work under pressure.
Those who meet our requirements and criteria please do send the CV to:
HR.email@example.com or fax: 5688372 mention in the subject the vacancy.