وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة الحياة للصناعات الدوائية
- الوصف ومتطلبات الوظيفة
The Product Specialist will assist in implementing marketing tactical plans and campaigns targeted toward existing and new markets, including downstream commercialization/product management, customer and sales education, and other duties as assigned. The Product Specialist will be the go-to expert in the subject matter (assigned products). Position may include approximately 5% travel.
The objective of this position is to support the Marketing Manager in the development, execution, and follow-through of all marketing plans of over 25 brands simultaneously. This is a fast paced role in a mid-size company so you will have exposure to a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities, including but not limited to those listed below.
- Development of content for promotional materials, lecture and/or training presentations, and scientific articles.
- Research scientific databases and identify literature that would either inform the marketing plan or provide content for the development of training and/or promotional materials.
- Create and update Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC’s) and Patient Information Leaflets (PIL’s) for new and existing products.
- Give (and help organize) lectures and presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders (agencies/vendors) in achieving the company’s strategic communication goals including but not limited to printed marketing tools and campaigns.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders (R&D, QA, Purchasing, Production Planning, Regulatory) for product registrations, and re-registrations in a timely manner.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Science, Engineering, or Business is required, along with a minimum of 2 years of related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Fluency in English is required. Approximately 95% of the work will be in English. Outstanding written and communication skills (including excellent presentation skills) are imperative for accomplishing day-to-day tasks and activities.
Technical Skills: Proficiency with common business software (Microsoft Suite) is required. Adobe Suite proficiency is a plus but not required.
Position Qualifications: This position requires a high level of initiative, incredible people skills, clear communication and follow through, attention to detail, positive attitude, ability to think / trouble shoot quickly, plus understanding of marketing strategy and our brands’ business objectives and positioning.