1. Follow all relevant Legal Policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
2. Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the department to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
3. Draft, review and negotiate basic legal contracts for both internal and external parties while ensuring the inclusion of all relevant information and supporting documentation and proved recommendation
4. Interacts and communicates with external parties, encompassing legal advisors and ministries, to follow up on legal issues and cases.
5. Assists the Head of Legal in special projects and cases such as the legal process of acquiring other pharmaceutical companies
2 – 4 years of related experience
o BSc. in Law
o License in practicing law
• Initiative & Drive for Results
• Change & Innovation
• Communication & Influence
• Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Developing & Empowering Others
• Contract Management
• Government Relations
• Laws & Legislations
• Legal Procedures
• Technical Writing