وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة زين للاتصالات
Contributing to the preparation of different financial reports and financial estimations (budget, forecasts & business plan) on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, Assisting in the preparation of business cases and commercial concepts as well as calculating and controlling commission schemes for different products & services. In addition to assessing and identifying potential financial risks and preventive measures while adhering to International standards and Zain’s financial and accounting policies
You will be responsible for :-
- Assisting in the preparation of accounting and financial reports, budgets, forecasts, analyses and business plans.
- Collaborating with different departments within Zain in the aim of preparing consolidated budgets.
- Monitoring operational and capital expenditure through purchase requisitions process
- Analyzing current trends and costs, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred as well as assessing future expenses
- Reviewing and updating the costing module for all products in order to be used for pricing and profitability analyses
- Assisting in preparing business cases for scenarios including asset investment as well as scenario modeling and sensitivity analysis to enable quick decision making and identification of risk and business opportunities
- Assisting in conducting financial analysis for commercial concepts/ sales campaigns and pricing of new products/ services and provide with feedback for concerned party
- Assisting in providing management with post-implementation analyses and evaluations regarding profitability of shops, call centers, and any commercial product
- Calculating and controlling product and services commission schemes for different sales channels for employees’ and non-employees’ commissions
- Reviewing and approving commercial activities such as sales agreement, credit notes, MW/Fiber links corporate installation and Free of charge requests.
- Reviewing Accounts Receivables and Payables, Inventory control and asset tracking as well as depreciation.
- Assisting in assessing and identifying potential financial risks and examining processes and procedures to ensure minimum risk and cost
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct manager