Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /customers/2/c/1/tawzeefjo.com/httpd.www/wp-content/themes/gornan/inc/cp/ReduxCore/inc/class.redux_filesystem.php on line 29
Job Description and Requirements
About the Children’s Museum Jordan:
The Museum is a national institution registered as an NGO and works in providing informal learning experiences to children aged between 1 and 12 years old. The Children’s Museum receives 300,000 visitors annually from schools and families from all backgrounds. The Museum is open to the public six days a week and is located inside the King Hussein Park (www.cmj.jo)
About the position:
This is a senior position reporting to the Director of the organization. As the Museum’s management seeks to enhance and improve its visitors experience, it seeks to hire the right candidate to oversee the process of overhauling the department. This includes but is not limited to: ensuring the delivery of high-quality services to all visitors, overseeing and managing front-desk staff, coordinating and following-up with other departments on issues related to visitors, overseeing sales-related issues and accurate reporting to management.
Please note that the title of the position (Manager/Supervisor) will be set upon the selection of a suitable candidate based on their skills and experience.
The Children’s Museum Jordan provides an excellent working atmosphere to professionals seeking to advance their careers while also benefiting from personal development. The Museum in itself is happy place for children and its team are creative, unconventional and have high respect for each other.
Who should apply?
We are seeking to hire a senior person who has an eye for detail, knows how to provide high-quality services and is able to manage a team. You should be a person who always seeks improvement, knows how to deliver results and values excellence.
Relevant Experience for the Position:
Customer service/call center management/hotel hospitality and service preferably with some sales and marketing experience/background.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop a methodology and implementation plan for an exceptional visitor experience with all the related details.
· Review performance data; including financial data, activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure departmental productivity, goal achievement and overall effectiveness in order to set financial goals and targets for revenue streams.
· Prepare and manage annual budgets of the Visitors Relations Department.
· Coordinate with the Business Development Department on setting sales targets.
· Handle details and logistics of the Museum’s visitors’ related operations.
· Manage all the Museum’s memberships and birthdays’ related operations (sales, communication) and maintain relationships with members.
· Handle efficiently any complaints and issues raised by the visitors.
· Use the information and data collected from surveys to enhance visitors’ experience (and take corrective actions with relevant departments).
· Handle the Museum’s call center operations
· Ensure accurate daily cash closing procedures.
· Maintain and develop a comprehensive Department manual(s).
· Coach, mentor and develop staff; including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
· Lead employees using a performance management and development processes.
· Maintain employee work schedules; including assignments, training, vacations and paid time off, cover for absenteeism and overtime scheduling.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or any related field
· A minimum of five years’ experience in a related field, preferably in service
· Excellent command of English; spoken and written
· Native Arabic speaker with good writing and reporting skills
General and Technical Skills:
· The ability to champion the Museum’s culture
· An eye for details and appreciates excellence
· Positive thinking
· Problem-solving and analytical abilities
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Conflict resolution
· Innovation and creativity
· Customer service, hospitality and etiquette
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design