A Marketing job opportunity (70% of which will be online marketing), we’re interested in the following:
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Ability to work, maintain brochures content, websites content.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition where needed.
- Run and design promotional activities (upon need).
- The understanding of how advertisement works online, over e-mail and offline.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions/demos.
- Ability to move around within Amman to conduct sales activities (possibly 30% of the time)
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent spoken English
- Ability to travel is a plus
- Commercial awareness
- Bonus skills: Design/HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging