وظائف شاغرة للعلاج الطبيعي لدى منظمة اطباء بلا حدود
تعلن منظمة اطباء بلا حدود في عمان عن حاجتها الى :
The French section of Médecins Sans Frontières
is recruiting for its project in Amman a
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. The position is based in Al Mowasah Hospital, Amman, where MSF provides high-quality reconstructive surgery for war-wounded patients.
- Bachelor in physiotherapy
- 2 years’ experience in equivalent position
- Flexible, Good communication and interpersonal skills, Rigorous, Organized, Initiative, creativity, Confidentiality and Strong sense of integrity
- Jordanian nationality
- Physiotherapist is responsible for the assessment and treatment of all patients in need of physiotherapy services throughout the whole patient treatment cycle.
- Assesses the functional status of all patients and their need for any support regarding their functional mobility on arrival and as needed during their stay in the project, following the assessment guidelines for the department.
- Assesses short and long term physiotherapy needs for all new patients admitted for orthopedic and/or plastic surgery (others as needed) treatment, following the assessment guidelines for the department.
- Undertakes suitable physiotherapy treatments with additional home exercises as needed as prescribed in the physiotherapy prescription in the ward and the hotel
- Individualizes treatments to needs of the patient in accordance with WHO international standards of care and department guidelines and policies/procedures.
- Collects, records and submits all quantitative and qualitative data needed for the department’s activity analysis on daily basis
- Reads and updates all the patients’ related files (handwritten or numeric) as specified in the physio department policies and procedures.
WORK LOCATION: Al Mowasah Hospital, North Marka, Amman, Jordan
CONTRACT: 6 months contract renewable – FULL TIME
Probable start date: As soon as possible
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter in ENGLISH ONLY no later than 16th December 2018 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the job title “Physiotherapist’’ in the email subject line. Only candidates selected for a written exam and/or interview will be contacted.
Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favors in kind, nor other types of favoritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system