• Greet visitors and callers, answer their inquiries and direct them to the appropriate person according to their needs.
• Receive, direct and relay telephone and fax messages
• Receive job applications from candidates, make sure it’s completed and send them to human resources department.
• Maintain filing and database system for administration department, assist other departments in filling documents.
• Prepare correspondence and documents for administration department
• Any related tasks assigned by direct manager• Prepare for management meetings and record minutes of meeting
• Punctuality and time management. • Strong communication skills written and spoken.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
• Good in Microsoft Office.• Knowledge in using office equipment.