Estarta Solutions (based in Amman/ Jordan) currently has an opening for an “After Hours Incident Manager” position.
Working hours: 12.5 hours/ shift. 4 shifts a week.
Rotational shifts: (day & overnight).
• A college degree in MIS, BIS, languages, Applied English, Computer Science, BIS, or any relevant field is required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Critical thinking & problem-solving
• Ability to conduct research and evaluate data
• Ability to formulate clear and persuasive messages
• Ability to apply rhetorical theory to professional practice
• Information management
• Listening, clarifying, questioning, summarizing and responding skills
• Ability to work well with diverse groups
Qualified candidates can send their updated CVs in ENGLISH with the vacancy in the subject to email@example.com.
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design