وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة كبرى في مجال المحاسبة
A leading company looking to hire Account Manager – Female
- Timely evaluate sales & purchases performance via different reports and analysis.
- Develop and implement annual business strategies to achieve the set target and maximize sales and profitability.
- Conduct market analysis to understand current situation.
- Monitor competitor’s activities and adjust internal strategy as needed.
- Lunch plan for new therapies successfully.
- Ensure accurate forecast each month.
- Monitor product inventory.
- Execute and monitor negotiated contracts from implementation and to expiration
- Coordinate with sales team in the management and development of key account.
- Conduct regular business review meetings with vendors and top management.
- Monitor the developments trends and help identify best practices in account operation.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plan.
- AOP review.
- Participate in major meetings and exhibitions.
- Collect annual statistic in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct high-impact presentations and proposals with decision makers including senior-level management of vendors.
- Comply with operation policies, business conduct standards, ethical, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Perform other duties as requested by the managing director.
- Welling to travel outside Jordan
- Excellent English Language
- Experience should be at Health Care Field and in Senior Level
- Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented and Reporting Research Results
- Confidentiality and Time Management
- Excellent computer & office skills
- Good knowledge of SAP / ERP System
- Bachelor Degree in Biomedical engineer/Chemical/ pharmacist or Biology
Job Role: Health Care
Years of Experience: 7 – 10 Years
If you are interested please send your CV to: