Performing trials related to existing and new formulations, following up with the R&D Analytical Research (AR) function on the stability of the research and submission batches. In addition, operating all relevant machinery and instrumentation in accordance with the respective SOPs and writing up summaries of development work in a concise and illustrative manner. Carrying out literature reviews and researches, executing tasks in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
• Identifying ingredient & equipment -dependent issues within formulation and processes
• Optimizing processes for transforming R&D Pharmaceutical Research t efforts into scalable manufacturing processes and robust and quality products
• Identifying critical parameters in the process and working to set control specifications
• Providing direct troubleshooting advice and overcoming production problems to enable efficient product manufacture
• Writing manufacture orders for new scale up processes and advising on changes to existing processes
• Working with Process Validation function to review validation protocols
• Ensuring the implementation of current Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) as well as other set standards to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
• Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor
– Very good verbal and written communication skills both in Arabic and English.
– Excellent computer skills.
– Analytical Thinking
– Initiative & Drive for Results
– Customer Focus Internal/External
– Collaboration & Teamwork
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design