وظائف شاغرة لدى قناة OSN
To design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences by an experienced and talented UI designer working within agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. Also should be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Evaluate design briefs and understand requirements.
- Design wireframes, storyboards and user workflow of the web and application with great consideration to user experience (demographics, target customers and goal).
- Design web / application user interface with keen eye for detail.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate and work closely with product leads, developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- To create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and to effectively communicate the interaction ideas using any of these methods.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Qualifications, experience, skills and competencies
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience with UI design with portfolio of sample projects
- Two (2) years’ previous experience in UI, engineering, UX, programming, or related position
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch App, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency rapid prototyping software’s like principle, Flito and after effect.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Architecture, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Artistic eye for design, user interaction, functionality, and readability
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Able to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as an active member of a team
- To be open to receiving objective feedback and improving upon.