وظائف شاغرة لدى Eagle Hills Jordan
Collection officer – Temporary Contract
- الوصف ومتطلبات الوظيفة
Postion Purpose And Objectives:
The position of Collection will be responsible for overseeing the collection efforts for all EH Customers. He / She will work closely with customer care & sales teams as well as performing collections for all customer accounts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Based on the Monthly Aging, collections letters are to be sent to all customers that are over 60 days past due.
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Placing direct phone calls and E-mails to customers that are past due.
- Works closely with the AR function to implement processes and policies that contribute to accurate invoicing.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter
- Addressing ongoing customer complaints and relays to designated departments any and all accounts that need to resolution to the issues being faced by the Customers.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required :
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- High School diploma (or G.E.D.) and a college degree is required.
- This position requires the incumbent to have at least 3-5 years of experience in collecting, accounts receivable preferably for a RE business.
- This position requires good written, oral and reading communication skills in order for the incumbent to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe a variety of communications and instructions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is required.
- Incumbent must be multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.