وظائف شاغرة لدى الملكية الاردنية
Contact Center Operations Manager
- Ensure service levels and agreed telephony provisions are met to deliver stability and system confidence to customers
- Manage the delivery of agreed initiatives to enhance the customer experience
- Liaise with vendors and develop new technologies to meet customer contact demands through multimedia applications
- Develop and implement analysis tools and methodologies which lead recommendations for business and client growth strategies
- Drive continual efficiency, accuracy and integrity improvements
- Manage the analysis and relevance of daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc Contact Centre and Management Team reporting tools.
- Provide detailed analysis of performance data and center statistics to identify trends and opportunities to drive efficiencies in performance, resource utilization and customer growth
- Develop, plan and execute strategic workforce planning
- Negotiate with existing and potential clients on the business ability to service and grow revenue streams by providing efficiency in operational performance.
- Identify, evaluate & address staffing implications of business strategies and plans, as well as highlight potential issues and threats
- Lead forecasting, modelling and analysis to identify gaps with current state and implement a program of recommendations, plans and actions to bridge the gaps
- Participate with management on workforce strategies, analyses and issues
- Prepare manpower budgets, forecast and utilization at a client level to address revenue growth and margin management.
- Find efficiencies in operation to maximize margin and promote client growth.
- Significant experience in Business Analysis
- Strong negotiation and client management skills and experience
- Experience in development of key performance measurement tools
- Strong financial analysis background
- Proven analytical and problem solving prowess.
- Ability to make things happen. – Passion to help drive change.
- Customer service orientation
- Proven people management skills.
- Strong team spirit.
Business Administration or any related field