Handling various types of customer correspondences through various communication channel such as phone calls, text messages, social media…etc in a professional convivial manner while adhering to set policies, procedures and required quality of service, ensuring achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure customers satisfaction, in addition to carrying out necessary actions in order to provide customers with complete and correct responses to their enquiries, resolving their problems and handling their complaints.
- Highly level of communication skills.
- Hardworking and can work under pressure.
- Good team player .
- Self motivated.
- Accountability and commitment.
- Ability to work on shift base.
٤) ZAIN5657 – Zain al Shabab Team Member/ Students Program
- Achieving assigned targets/objectives.
- Supporting the organization in all external and internal campaigns and events.
You will be responsible of delivering the below:
- Attending training programs developed by coaches or management.
- Assisting in events and campaigns and working in shifts. Shifts included: A/B/C
- Achieving monthly sales target set by his/her coach.
- Participating in new projects/ events with his/her team.
- Responsible for the security, Confidentiality & Integrity, of all information assets within his responsibilities in accordance with the company’s Information Security Policies
- Ready to handle additional responsibilities as and when needed by the department/division/business.
- Maintaining reports requested by coaches or management
WHAT DO I NEED?
University student 1st, 2nd years and 3rd years. (any major is acceptable)
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team work
- Customer Oriented
٥) ZAIN5587 – Transmission Enterprise Solutions
Handling Zain’s transmission enterprise solutions; which may include solution installation, carrying-out provisioning, integrating, configuring, and encapsulating activities, and contributing in the solution design, while preparing and updating all related documents.
you will be responsible for:
- Contributing in designing transmission enterprise solutions, using available systems/ equipment to collect and analyze related data, identifying design requirements, developing initial designs, selecting technical specification in line with customer needs, while following Zani’s policies and procedures ; in order to provide tailored solutions to customers.
- Executing installation projects covering transmission enterprise solutions; through tracking tasks, allocating resources, following up on milestones and overall progress, also updating the master sheet and providing management with related reports, in order to complete projects successfully and within set timeframes and budget limits.
- Handling provisioning, integrating, configuring and encapsulating activities over various systems and equipment of Microwave and Optical Networks technologies; ensuring proper operation of solutions.
- Managing commissioning processes covering new installed enterprise solutions, in order to ensure their proper functionality, and taking needed measures in case of any malfunction.
- Supporting Sales function through handling technical aspects of Transmission Enterprise Solutions, including the preparation/ delivery of presentations to Customers and explaining/ discussing technical aspects of solutions, while understanding customers’ requirements.
- Following-up and auditing on the progress of subcontractors, coordinating their activities and examining their performance and deliverables, in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Handling all customer requests and answering their inquiries regarding Enterprise Solutions facilitating its fulfillment in an effective and timely manner and in coordination with all concerned parties.
- Recommending updates on existing enterprise solution and assisting in developing new solutions in a way that satisfy customer needs and maximize Zain’s profitability.
- Designing, implementing and administrating the Broad Band Access technologies such as (ADSL, FTTH, WiFi, ETTH) including the Network elements (BNG, OLT, Controller, ..etc)
- Preparing/ updating comprehensive documents covering transmission enterprise solution elements, including schemes, technical specification…etc.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
What Do I need ?
You will be required to have Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Communication Engineering or a related field.
Preferred:CCNA or equivalent professional certificate.
- Commitment to Excellence
- Customer Centricity
- Collaboration & Inclusion
- Analytical thinking
- Data Analysis
- Follow up & Coordination
- Information Security Management