وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك العربي
Accountabilities & Key Roles:
- Provide corporate clients with professional and high quality services that meet clients’ requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Identify corporate clients’ needs and fulfill them with proper bank products and services.
- Handle and manage corporate clients’ requests, inquiries, calls and emails related to their accounts, products, and services in a proper and professional manner, while referring them to respective RM/CMTF-RM whenever needed.
- Resolve client complaints/ service issues either directly or in coordination with relevant teams and follow cases through to resolution.
- Cross-sell and promote bank’s services and products. Maintain sufficient knowledge of Cash Management and Trade Finance services.
- Receive client (e.g. Trade Finance) requests applications and fulfil them in an accurate, timely and professional manner.
- Contact corporate clients to advise on readiness of delivery items (certificates, cheque books, LG’s…) and returned cheques.
- Efficient handling of custody items, and keys as per custodian matrix and relevant P&P.
- Achieve country branches’ CIB targets as per the annual budget set and agreed on.
Bachelors degree business administration from a recognized university.
Minimum three years of banking experience.