Japanese Embassy in Jordan is seeking to recruit a new clerk in political section. Please read the following and submit your application to our Embassy by 22nd May, 2018, 16:00. Note that we only accept printed documents. Please do not send your application via email.
Written exams in English and interview tests will follow the submission of documents.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by the end of May.
1. Necessary Documents
– CV (fill in the attachment)
– Motivation letter (please write the reason you want to work at the Embassy in 500 words)
– Passport copy
– Criminal record certificate (issued from the court)
2. Qualifications / Job Requirements
– Strong proficiency in English and classical Arabic. (Having strong ability to craft documents in English and Arabic, translate between English and Arabic (classical Arabic).)
– Understanding in political issues in Jordan and the Middle East.
– Good communication skills with Japanese and local staff.
– Work experience in related fields (at governmental organizations, private companies, etc.) (Preferable)
– Strong intention to work as a bridge between Jordan and Japan.
– Japanese language ability (if possible)
– Consecutive interpretation between English and Arabic
– Crafting official documents in English and Arabic
Please contact the Embassy if you have any question.
Embassy of Japan in Jordan
P.O.BOX 2835 Amman 11181
Person in charge: Mr. Amadera and Mr. Yomogida
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design